Maxim Care Services Limited is a health and social care agency that provides quality care services to ensure we meet the unique needs of every client. We pride ourselves in having social care experience which spans over 15 years. The aim of Maxim Care Services is to run a service that provides a 24 hour and 365 days service, providing personal care and support including complex care for the communities in which we operate.
- We always put our clients first
- We are proud of our excellent services
- We always strive to be the best by working in partnership with clients
- We act with integrity and we always deliver our promises
- We always respect others
To provide a quality service to meet the requirements of our clients. We provide excellent care through compassion, commitment, courage, communication, and the competence to help those in need. We also recognise and reward the exceptional skills and efforts of our staff.
- To provide quality care using a client centred approach.
- To deliver care in accordance with the client’s personalised care plan.
- To promote the service users independence by empowering them.
- To ensure that clients diversity and culture is recognised and respected.
- To promote equal opportunities.
- To protect clients and staff from abuse and hazards.
- To ensure that staff understand the importance and limits of confidentiality.
- To respond appropriately to feedback.
- To continuously seek ways to improve our service.
What We Believe
We Adhere To Our Principles At All Times
Kindness & Compassion
At all the times to act with kindness and compassion to provide the best quality of person-centred care.
Reliability & Punctuality
To be at all the times adhering to the client’s schedule to make their person-centred care experience a warm, professional and genuine one.
At all times to treat each client with respect and as an individual and to look after them as their needs require.
That Something Extra
To be diligent and mindful of the clients changing health and care requirements at all times and go that extra step to continually improve their quality of life.
Person Centred Care
At all times to ensure a person centred approach of care and to anticipate and respond to the clients changing needs.
At all times to embrace cultural differences; be respectful of race, ethnicity, dress appropriately, be respectful of the client’s home and surroundings.