An Overview Of What We Do
We aim to build a lasting relationship with our clients and demonstrate our appreciation of their confidence in our service. We welcome and value your custom; the following steps are to guide you through requesting the care that you need.
Contact us to request a FREE assessment by any of these methods:
- Telephone: 01536 601 007
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.maximcare.uk
- Office Address:
17 Barley Drive
- We will then make an appointment for our Care Manager to visit you in your home or hospital to discuss your care needs. You can invite any family member, friend or representative to support you.
- We will draw up and supply you with a draft copy of your care and support plan to review. Once you are satisfied:
- We will agree a start date with you and introduce your carers to you. Your carers will follow the plan that has been designed for you and ensure that you are happy with the service you are receiving.
- We will maintain a ‘Daily Care Record’ which your carers will use to document their attendance and the tasks they have completed. You will have a section of the sheet to leave your comments.
- You will be able to add or remove from your care plan any service of your choice and we will update our records to reflect this.
- To ensure that your care plan reflects your changing needs, our Care Manager will work with you once every year to review your care needs and we will amend your care plan so that the care you are receiving will continue to meet your needs.
- Our pricing and schedule are easy to understand, giving you control over the services you pay for.